Career Development Services & More
Welcome to the Evergreen Christian Outreach (EChO) Job Center. Our mission is to provide free employment-related support services that are responsive to the needs of job seekers, employers, and our mountain community. Free workshops and programs include:
- Career development services include assistance with resume writing, job applications (written and online), interview coaching, creating business cards and more.
- Computer workshops include Windows 10 Basics, Internet Basics, Microsoft Word Basics, Presenter's PowerPoint
- Tech-Time is available for personalized attention on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- Senior on the Job (SER) part-time training for 55+ year-old individuals
- Coffee Club each Thursday afternoon from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 303-670-7123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EChO Job Center is located in the same shopping center as the EChO Resale Shop upstairs at 3721 Evergreen Parkway, Suite 6, Evergreen CO 80439.
Hours Open: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. Mondays: Community meetings and scheduled appointments only. Closed on Fridays.